What sets us apart
Through experience we have set up rigorous QA procedures that set the standard and ensure that any room for error is eliminated.
CY, UK & Ireland Specialists
Our team of engineers has notable design experience in the UK and European codes of practice.
Civil & Structural Engineers
Whether we are undertaking RC Detailing of a simple beam or the structural analysis of a multi-storey tower we only utilise competent civil and structural engineers.
Highly Competitive Rates
Situated in Cyprus we can offer much more competitive rates that other UK or Irish based companies without compromising the quality.
Time Zone (GMT +2)
Being in a similar time zone to the UK and Ireland enables us to be highly responsive with our overseas clients and communication is accelerated.
Eurocodes and British Standards
Being part of the European Union we have the common technical language of Eurocodes, but we also have experience with British Standards.
Kosmas holds a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Manchester and a Master’s degree in Structural Engineering from the Imperial College in London. Through his position as a Project Structural Engineer in London, he has gained notable design and project management experience on a variety of large scale projects in the UK and Ireland. Kosmas is a Chartered Engineer with the IStructE, Chartered Member of ETEK and member of CYACE and now acts as the managing director of DMA.
BEng(Hons), MSc, DIC, CEng, MIStructE
Structural Engineer – Managing Director
Kiriakos is a MEng holder of a Civil Engineering degree from the National Technical University of Athens. Having worked as a Civil/Structural Engineer with DMA for over 5 years, Kiriakos is now responsible for coordinating the RC Detailing Team. Kiriakos has worked on various high profile projects for our UK and Ireland clients.
Structural Engineer – Team Coordinator
Andria is a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from the Cyprus University of Technology in Limassol. During her studies she interned at a Development Company in Larnaca and later worked at the Technical Department of Larnaca’s District Administration. Andria has been working as a Civil/Structural Engineer for DMA since 2016.
Vasia holds a Bachelor’s degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering from the University of Cyprus. She is also an MSc post-graduate in “Innovation and Traditional Building Materials” program of the University of Cyprus. Vasia has worked as an intern at a geotechnical office and in 2017 she is now working as Civil Engineer at DMA.
Iraklis holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering from the University of Cyprus and a Master’s degree in Construction Management from the University of Reading. He has been working for DMA Company since 2017.
Panagiotis holds a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from University of Patras. Panagiotis is now working for DMA as a Civil Engineer.
Natasa holds a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from Cyprus University of Technology and a Postgraduate Diploma in Structural and Fire Safety Engineering. She has been working as a Civil Engineer for DMA since 2019.
Penelopi holds a Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts from Manchester Metropolitan University and she is currently a student for a Master Degree in Business Administration. Penelopi has been working as an Office Administrator for DMA since 2019.
Charalambos holds a Bachelor’s degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering from the University of Cyprus. He is currently a student for an Msc in Innovation and Traditional Materials. During 2019-2020, Charalambos was a special scientist for the research and development of RAC (Recycles Aggregate Concrete) for the department of the Civil Enginners of Cyprus. He has been working for DMA Company since 2020.
Join Our Team
We are constantly looking for competent engineers to join our team. Please find our current available positions below
Graduate Civil / Structural Engineer
- Civil Engineering Degree
- 0-3 years experience to work on a variety of large scale projects
Responsibilities / Training:
- Reinforced Concrete Detailing Drawings
- Production of construction drawings using CAD and CADS RC software (training will be provided if the candidate has no experience)
- Design calculations using the Eurocodes for buildings ranging from 5-25 storeys (training will be provided if the candidate has no experience)
- Using Revit to produce structural models (training will be provided if the candidate has no experience)
- Use of 3D design software (Tekla Structural Designer) to analyse multi-storey buildings in accordance to the Eurocodes (training will be provided if the candidate has no experience)
- Apply sound engineering knowledge and judgement to assist our clients deliver their projects
- Knowledge of the above software is preferable but not essential - we can provide training to strong candidates)
Senior Civil / Structural Engineer
- Civil / Structural Engineer Degree (preferably chartered engineer with the IStructE)
- 5-10 years of consulting experience
- Responsible for producing calculations in accordance to the Eurocodes
- Responsible for graduate engineers training
- Responsible to implement QA procedures